Aperture 2 can be a daunting program without any guidance. The following video is the first tutorial in a series designed to make using Aperture 2 easier to use. This video covers workflow from beginning to end, importing photos and getting organized.
Excerpt from the video:
- Create a folder called “dump folder” on your desktop. This is a permanent folder, you will use it to temporarily hold all new pictures until they are uploaded into an Aperture 2 Library.
- Create a folder with a name you would like to have for the project. We will call this folder “House Plant Photos.”
- Set Image Capture to import into the “dump folder.” Download Images.
- Drag the images from the “dump folder” into the project folder.
- Watch the video below to learn the rest!
Learn more about Data Management and Workflow with Aperture 2.